Asking Price: $8,900
- Model Year: 1987
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: Not Listed
- Transmission: Manual
- Condition: Good
- City/Area: Langley
- State/Region: British Columbia
- Contact Name: Darren
- Phone: (604) 968-8655
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
I have for sale a 87 samurai .
This unit originally out of Nevada has no rust . I have gone thru it front to back. Has had a reman engine installed before I bought it.
Runs excellent. List of mods as follows.
- Spring over axle 5″ lift
- All new Springs
- New shocks
- New steer damper
- New brakes
- 6.5:1 transfer case gears.
- Heavy duty trans case support
- New 31″ tires and alum rims.
- New carpet kit
- New stereo with amp 4 speakers.
- New soft top
- Engine has a 2 barrels weber carb and header with 2″ exhaust with Flowmaster. Sounds amazing!
- Also comes with but not installed brand new Bushwacker fender flares.
- Detroit locker in the rebuilt rearend.
- New drive shafts built with double cardigan joints.
- Ceterforce clutch.
- Newer bucket seats out of a suzuki car.
This unit has original paint and has some small dents and various small scratches but in no means was beat to death. Runs and drives perfect.
Bought and built for a fun trail toy but just no time to use it. Would like too see it go to someone who has time to enjoy it.